This classic, creamy cheesecake is topped generously with caramel sauce, toffee bits and whipped cream.
It’s almost painful to write this post because this cheesecake has long since been devoured! I wish it was still in my kitchen, perched beautifully near the windowsill with one large piece cut just for me! My fork would so effortless cut through the light and creamy cheesecake, lifting strands of luscious caramel and bits of toffee crumbles all the way to my watering mouth!
All that is good in the world in one bite! Sweet, a bit salty, creamy and cool cheesecake!
I can almost taste it. Almost. 🙁
Too bad the only thing I have right now is the watering mouth. Haha!
It’s safe to say this recipe will be made again and again in my kitchen. On top of being delicious, it’s SIMPLE! You know how I roll! 😉
Caramel Toffee Cheesecake
- 1 pkg. Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Butter, softened
- 3 (8 oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Caramel Sundae Topping
- Heath Toffee Bar Crumbles
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine crushed graham crackers, sugar and butter and press into the bottom of a greased springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly mix in the sweetened condensed milk. Add the eggs one at a time and finally the vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture on top of the graham cracker crust and bake at 300 degrees for about 50 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool completely. Then chill the cheesecake until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, top the cool cheesecake with the caramel topping, toffee bar crumbles and whipped cream.
- ENJOY and savor every bite!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a lovely weekend and some cheesecake!
P.S. If you live near Lowry City, MO be sure to stop by the Rustic Honey boutique showroom tomorrow for some Second Saturday’s shopping! 😉 (Directions and more info can be found HERE or on the Rustic Honey Boutique FB page).
For friends who live far, please shop my website instead >>> shoprustichoney.com