It’s still fff-freezing outside but we all have spring fever! We need to brighten and lighten up our wardrobes for spring! But how are we supposed to accomplish that when it could snow tomorrow?
I put together a list of five simple things you can do to dress for spring NOW!
Not months from now… TODAY!
5 Simple Ways To Dress For Spring NOW!
- Break Out Your Lightest & Brightest Layers: Colorful cardigans, lightweight sweaters, blazers and denim shirts/jackets/vests are all fantastic spring layering tools! During the early spring months we need the layers but don’t want to look like we are stuck in January! Long sleeve basic tunics paired with a cardigan and a colorful scarf is a great outfit go-to this time of year.
- Swap Your Shoes: If it snows you might think twice but start to implement your flats and maybe even a peep-toe heel on slightly warmer days. Even if you are wearing layers or a lightweight sweater you can look more spring-like and balanced with less coverage on your feet. In these early spring days, short booties are a great go-to with cuffed denim. Showing a little ankle will help battle your spring fever!
- Eye-Candy Accessories: Excite your wardrobe and brighten outfits with some colorful jewelry this time of year! This small pop of color can set off your outfit and brighten your mood! Turquoise and coral stones are always go-to and classic jewelry pieces to acquire.
- Fashion Your Florals: Nothing says spring like a feminine floral print! AND floral is a HUGE trend right now! You can find floral prints in everything from scarves, to basic tees, to blouses, to handbags/clutches… you name it! Love this print!
- Change Up Your Bottoms: You may be feeling a bit frumpy in those fleece-lined leggings about now. Break out some spring favorites like destructed denim, maxi skirts, pencil skirts and your coveted colored denim. Lightening up the colors and fabrics will have you feeling like spring has finally sprung!
Spring Outfits & Style Inspiration:
Check out the newest Rustic Honey Boutique arrivals HERE.
Want more outfit inspiration? Follow me on Pinterest!
Thanks for stopping by!